Today’s parents want modern conveniences even when it comes to their babies. Baby monitors have come along way from the hand-held walkie-talkie monitors that only transmitted sound. Now baby monitors come with a lot more bells and whistles: everything from motion detectors and infrared night vision, to crystal clear sound and HD color.
The latest for tech savvy parents is the wi-fi baby monitor. The Wi-Fi Baby Monitor allows the camera to sync with all your mobile devices, tablets, laptops, and computers, so Mom and Dad can check on baby from virtually anywhere. It literally puts your baby’s image right into the palm of your hand.
The Wi-Fi baby video monitor is getting great reviews all around the web. Time Out Chicago Kids says the Wi-Fi Baby is “Crystal-Clear Video and Audio, High Quality, Awesome App.” Engadget says “Wi Fi Baby makes other baby monitors look like overpriced toys. Sure, it’s priced about the same as a typical high-end baby monitor, but the WiFi Baby 3G provides more features and flexibility than any traditional babycam.”
More of the Wi-Fi Baby Monitor’s safety and security benefits include:
- Password-protected for security and privacy for multiple authorized users
- FREE U.S.-based customer service and support
- No additional fees or subscriptions for remote video and audio
- Superior WiFi Baby 3G digital technology in comparison with traditional analog baby monitors
- Exceptional video and audio clarity (640 x 480; 30 frames per second
- Infrared night vision up to 30 feet (auto detects)
- Audio alerts for Apple devices only (with Baby Monitor HD app)
- MicroSD card slot for recording
- Software and set up guides included
- Can also be used as a home security camera
Wi Fi baby Monitor retails for $279.00
Want to know more? Watch this short video of how to set up the Wi Fi Baby Video Monitor.