Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day with your kids? I’m all for it! I don’t think Valentine’s Day has to just be all about romance. I think it’s a great excuse to have a little extra family fun with the kids on Valentine’s Day. It’s another way to share just how much you love all the members of your family. If you’re looking for some fun Valentine Activities for kids, we have 10 creative activity ideas rounded up here that are all sure to provide some special Valentine’s fun.
- Trying to limit Valentine’s sweets? Make some chocolate play dough together!
- Handprint crafts are always fun for remembering those sweet little hands. So, put together a handprint Valentine’s card (or just some art to display at home).
- Kids would LOVE making and coloring with crayon hearts!
- For dinner, work together on making a fun heart-shaped pizza.
- Then, for dessert, make some simple sparkly pink heart krispies treats.
- A family game of Valentine tic-tac-toe hearts is sure to be fun.
- Family Valentine heart puzzles would be another fun craft & activity!
- You can’t forget making the classic classroom Valentine’s mailbox. I happen to love the Valentine’s Bee Box we made last year!
- But, why not make a Valentine’s mailbox for the whole family? This is such an adorable idea.
- And, last but not least (this is my favorite!!!), have a family heart-attack!! What a great idea for celebrating Valentine’s Day as a family!
And, for even more Valentine’s fun, you can click the image below for a whole bunch of great Valentine’s food ideas! Perfect for putting together a whole fun family dinner! What fun Valentine’s activities do you like to do with your family?