The patriotic red, white, and blue really seem like perfect summer colors to me! With the 4th of July coming up ever so quickly, it’s a great time to share some fun patriotic foods. Whether you do a big BBQ, family gathering, parade, or just small family time at home, there is always room for some fun patriotic foods! With this roundup, there is definitely something for everyone!
- 4th of July Layered Drinks from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- 4th of July Hi-Hat Cupcakes from Pink Cake Plate
- Flag Cheesecake Bars from Shibley Smiles
- Stars & Stripes Pie from Woman’s Day
- 4th of July Flag Cake from Glorious Treats
- Patriotic Fruit & Cheese Flag from Wenderly
- 4th of July Cake Pop Flag from My Juice Cup
- 4th of July Jello from Craftaholics Anonymous
- Firecracker Push Pops from Hoosier Homemade
- Bomb Pop Cupcakes from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Fruit Salad from Family Ever After
- Red, White, and Blue Stained Glass Jello Stars from Brown Eyed Baker
- Red, White, and Blue Ice Cream from Nest of Posies
- Patriotic Pudding Pops from Number-2 Pencil
- 4th of July Red Vines from Room to Inspire
Look at all those fun ideas! So much creativity! I love that you could go the healthy route with a simple patriotic fruit salad or you could do some seriously tasty sweet treats. And, if you’re lacking time or kitchen skills, then the 4th of July Red Vines idea is brilliant! It even reminds me a bit of fireworks!
If you are having (or attending) a fun 4th of July gathering or BBQ (and need something aside from a fun patriotic treat), then you can check out this roundup of great grilling recipes! And, if fireworks are part of your 4th of July festivities, be sure to check out these tips on photographing fireworks!
How do YOU celebrate the Fourth of July?