Right Start wants to feature your child in our First Holiday Moments Contest 2012!
Share a holiday story of your child from a special “first” holiday memory to be featured on the Right Start Blog! Whether it’s baby’s first time at the pumpkin patch, that first sip of hot chocolate, the first time sledding, the first time baking holiday cookies with you or the first you-name-it, we want to feature your child experiencing all the fun of these holiday moments!
1 – Grand Prize Winner – $200 gift certificate to Right Start
4 – First Place Winners – $100 gift certificate to Right Start
6 – Weekly Random Drawing – $50 gift certificate to Right Start
How To Enter:
Step 1: Write a 100 – 150 word story of your child’s first holiday moment.
Step 2: Take or find 1-4 photos of that special first holiday moment.
Step 3: Email your story and photos to email@example.com *Please include a headshot or family photo, your city & state and if you happen to have a blog, a link to your blog.
Step 4: When we post your First Holiday Moment on our blog you will be notified via email and welcome to share with all your family and friends.
Step 5: If your submission is published you’ll be entered to win a weekly $50 gift certificate. Plus, you’ll be eligible to be a top 5 finalist and to win the grand prize!
Submissions will be accepted from November 3rd to December 15th and will be posted on various days on our blog. We will select a random submission to receive a $50 gift card to Right Start each week. After December 15th, we’ll select the top 5 entries to be eligible for our grand prize winner! The top 5 finalists will be showcased on our blog from December 17th to December 21st and readers will get a chance to vote on their favorite First Holiday Moment story (only one vote per reader, please). The First Holiday Moment with the most votes will win the grand prize, a $200 gift certificate to Right Start!
*Due to the volume of submissions, we may not be able to post all submissions, though we will try our very best.
Who Can Enter?
Your child’s first holiday moment does not have to be from this holiday season; it just has to be a first holiday moment, regardless of the year.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 years old and a U.S. resident to enter.
- You must be able to provide a minimum of one photo with your child’s First Holiday Moment.
- Only submissions featured and published on the Right Start Blog will be eligible to win prizes.
- Winners of the weekly random drawing will not be excluded from being a top 5 finalist.
- Due to the volume of submissions, we may not be able to post all submissions, though we will try our best!
- By participating in the First Holiday Moments contest, you agree to give Right Start complete rights to publish your content and images however we see fit.
- Profane and obscene entries will be disqualified.
- Right Start reserves the right to make minor editorial changes to submissions as needed.