Celebrating Father’s Day for the first time can be such a special time for a family. Yet it can be tough to find the perfect gift idea for the first time Dad. Here’s a few ideas that will help with Fatherhood.
1. Coffee Mug – if there is one thing we can all agree on is parents are EXHAUSTED! So help him get going in the morning in style with a personalized Mug like this one from Shutterfly.
2. Starbucks Gift Card – and while you’re at it grab him a gift card for espresso for that mug.
3. Stroller Organizer – help Dad stay organized while he strolls the baby around town. This stroller organizer below even comes with a place for your phone.
4. Digital Frame – for that Dad who misses his baby while at work get him a frame that stays as updated as the snapshots you capture on your phone. This frame from Nixplay eAshly lets you send photos direct to the frame using Email or an iPhone/Android App.
5. Chef Sleeves for iPad – and let’s make cooking as easy as possible for the new Dad. These waterproof sleeves keep your iPad clean while still allowing you to browse through and follow recipes.
6. Matching Daddy son/daughter socks – I’m sorry but these socks from Pair of Thieves are just too cute to pass up. There are even more gender neutral ones so girls and boys alike can match Daddy.