- Kidspace Museum – On Saturday March 26th, hundreds of candy-filled eggs are hidden throughout the Kidspace Gardens just waiting to be found! Children 4 years and younger hunt at 11 am; children between 5 and 10 years old hunt at 12:30 pm; the 2 pm Egg Hunt is open to all ages; and the Members Only hunt is at 10 am. Families can create spring art, learn the bunny hop, pet real bunnies with Bunny World Foundation and more! Pre-registration is required and available online. Click HERE to register.
- The Arboretum – Saturday, March 26th festivities are from 9am-12pm. Kid’s of all ages are welcome to come for the annual EGG-ceptional Celebration! Egg hunts will take place continuously, and Easter baskets will be provided. Cost: $3 per child members / $5 per child non-members (plus admission) Click HERE for all the info.
- The Rose Bowl – Celebrate spring by hopping your way through Pasadena’s largest Egg Bowl on Saturday, March 26, from 11:00am to 3:00pm. No registration is required, and admission is free. For more information, click HERE
- First Church of the Nazarene of Pasadena – Everyone is welcome on Saturday, March 26, at 11:00am for the Eggs-travaganza! Enjoy multiple egg hunts, a petting zoo, popcorn, games, prizes and, yes, a visit from the Easter Bunny himself! For more information, click HERE.
- Los Angeles Zoo’s Big Bunny’s Spring Fling – March 25 (Friday) – 27 (Sunday) from 10 am to 4 pm. This annual event features a slew of fun activities— have your photo taken with Big Bunny (for a nominal fee), music, face painting, crafts, bunny petting stations and more!. This event is free to GLAZA members and with paid Zoo admission. Click HERE for more info.
Have a Happy Easter, and enjoy the hunt! Don’t forget your basket!