I’ve said it before, and I will say it again, Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. I’m not quite sure why, but my obsession with pumpkins is well known (read about my Ode to pumpkins here). So you know I gotta compile some great activities to do with the fam this Fall.
- Underwood Family Farms boasts a huge Fall Festival with animals, tractor rides and much more
- Enjoy the straw maze, petting zoo and pony rides at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch
- Visit the biggest and craziest candy store in LA! Sweet!
- Frolic in Fall foliage at these great spots in Los Angeles county
- Take your kiddos to see the new Mummy exhibit at The Natural History Museum
- Go apple picking at Oak Glen, which boasts 5 miles of farms and shopping
- Visit Kidspace Museum for its 21st annual Pumpkin Festival or their Halloween Hunt
- Boo at the Zoo is always fun
- If your kids are a bit older El Capitan Theatre has a spooky line up from Hocus Pocus to Nightmare Before Christmas
- Check out Family Days at the Alpine Village Oktoberfest
What fall activities for the family are your favorite?