What’s more fun than an Egg Hunt for Easter!? That time-honored tradition of finding eggs filled with treats all over the yard. Unfortunately, not everyone has a yard or the time to fill all those eggs. So here’s a list of the best Egg Hunts in the Pasadena and surrounding areas. ENJOY!
- Kidspace Museum – Saturday & Sunday, April 4 & 5 – Hundreds of candy-filled eggs are hidden throughout the Kidspace Gardens just waiting to be found! Children 4 years and younger hunt at 11 am; children between 5 and 10 years old hunt at 12:30 pm; the 2 pm Egg Hunt is open to all ages; and the Members Only hunt is at 10 am. Families can create spring art, learn the bunny hop, pet real bunnies with Bunny World Foundation and more! Pre-registration is required and available online March 17 thru April 3. Adults do not need to register and are welcome to accompany their children throughout the hunt. Click HERE to register.
- The Arboretum – Saturday April 4th come for their Egg-ceptional Celebration filled with egg hunts, hikes, activities, refreshments and prizes. Festivities are from 9 am – 12 pm. Click HERE for all the info.
- The Rose Bowl – Celebrate spring by hopping your way through Pasadena’s largest Egg Bowl and Festival Saturday, April 4, from 11 am to 3 pm. The festival features live musical performances, bunny ear contests, arts and crafts, face painting, trackless train rides, scavenger hunts, for-sale food and more. Children can hip-hop their way through more than 40,000 eggs on the Rose Bowl’s massive field in search of the lucky GOLDEN EGG, redeemable for a coveted gift basket full of goodies. Two separate hunts will begin at 11:30 am for kids ages 4 and younger and for children ages 5-6. The second set of egg hunts will start at 1 pm for kids ages 7-9 and for children ages 10-12. No registration is required, and admission is free. There is a nominal fee for festival rides and food. For more information, click HERE
- First Church of the Nazarene of Pasadena – Saturday April 4th from 11 am to 1 pm. Eggs-travaganza includes multiple egg hunts, a petting zoo, popcorn, games, prizes and yes, a visit from the Easter Bunny himself! For more information click HERE.
- Los Angeles Zoo’s Big Bunny’s Spring Fling – April 3, 2015 (Friday), April 4, 2015 (Saturday), and April 5, 2015 (Sunday) from 10 am to 4 pm. This annual event features a slew of fun activities—pet a fuzzy bunny, make a be-a-bunny craft, have your photo taken with Big Bunny (for a nominal fee) and enjoy children’s musical entertainment. This event is free to GLAZA members and with paid Zoo admission. Click HERE for more info.
Have a Happy Easter and enjoy the hunt! Don’t forget your basket!