The 4th of July is quickly approaching…just about 2 weeks away! So, it’s the perfect time to make some fun patriotic crafts with the kids! From noise makers, to DIY shirts, to fun decor, there are so many ways that you can get kids involved with projects for celebrating Independence Day! Here are 10 great patriotic craft ideas sure to inspire some fun & creativity with the kids:
- Confetti popper rockets from Alpha Mom
- Paper lanterns from the Crafting Chicks
- Patriotic tin can windsocks from Random Thoughts of Super Mom
- DIY 4th of July sidewalk chalk from Project Alicia
- Popsicle stick flags from The Happier Homemaker
- Patriotic duck tape parade sticks from Crafts by Amanda
- 4th of July noisemakers from Family Chic
- Patriotic rock painting from Multiples and More
- Handprint fireworks from Casa Camacho
- DIY sparkler t-shirt on Mom Endeavors
Aren’t those all super fun?! I know my boys would especially love the DIY sidewalk chalk and of course the noisemakers! Anything that makes noise is usually a big hit!
Then, after you’re done crafting, why not whip up some patriotic treats with the kids as well? Be sure to check up the whole round up of patriotic foods for the 4th too!
What special things do you do to celebrate the 4th of July?