Did you know that March 2nd is the birthday of the amazing Dr. Seuss?! It’s the perfect excuse to pull out some of those classic, tongue-twisting books! To make it even more fun, why not make some Seuss-inspired fun foods to go with the books? Fun-themed foods are usually a big hit with kids! So, take a look at all the 10 seusstastic ideas below. You’re sure to find a fun way to help celebrate Dr. Seuss’ birthday with your kids!
- Cat in the Hat Strawberries ‘n Cream Push Pops
- Easy & Healthy Lorax Snack
- Pink Ink & Dr. Seuss Snacks
- Thing 1 & Thing 2 Cake Push Pops
- Green “Eggs” and Ham Pancakes
- Sneetches Cupcakes
- Dr. Seuss Birthday Dinner
- Cat in the Hat Marshmallow Pops
- Lorax Truffula Tree Cupcakes
- Thing 1 & Thing 2 Cupcakes
Don’t those all look so fun?! Kids would love eating any these while reading a Dr. Seuss favorite! Some of these would be great to have kids help make as well. Getting kids in the kitchen is a great learning activity for them!
What Dr. Seuss book is your favorite?